Dear Team Member,
We are happy that you are participating in our tuition reimbursement program to help achieve your personal and professional goals.
As the end of 2022 is quickly approaching, we want to ensure you are able to receive your tuition reimbursement payment in the last paycheck of the year.
In order to guarantee that your tuition reimbursement payment is applied to the 2022 tax year, your Tuition Reimbursement Request Payment Form and all of the "correct" supporting paperwork must be successfully submitted as one package to Edcor no later than Wednesday, December 7, 2022 by 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time. This ensures your payment is included in the final paycheck of the year issued on December 23, 2022.
For degree seeking programs, submit all the following
- Copy of grades or transcripts (Highlight the class and grade).
Please note due to the early payroll deadline you may submit an official letter from your professor(s) on school letterhead in lieu of your official transcript stating you will pass the class with a "C" or higher or a "Pass" for courses graded on a Pass/Fail basis.
- Itemized invoice (Showing one line for Tuition cost. Please see Tuition Reimbursement Guidelines on AHS YOUniversity for what the AHS Tuition Assistance Policy will and will not cover)
- Proof of matriculation (i.e., letter of acceptance from the school on school letterhead)
For certifications and re-certifications, submit all the following:
- Copy of the new credential
- Itemized invoice (Showing cost of Exam Fee or Renewal Cost that was paid for by Team Member)
A couple of things to remember:
- All documentation submitted after December 7, 2022 will be processed for the January 6, 2023 pay date.
- Per IRS requirements, if you receive your reimbursement check in 2023, that amount must be deducted from your 2023 tuition reimbursement max allowance. It cannot be applied to the 2022 max allowance, nor can leftover amounts from 2022 rollover to 2023.
- Please keep in mind the following deadlines:
- Applications must be submitted within 30 days of course(s) start date in order to be eligible for approval.
- Applicable reimbursement documentation must be submitted within 90 days after course completion date to be eligible for reimbursement.
If you have any questions, please contact the Atlantic Health System Tuition Reimbursement Program administrators at 973-660-3175 or contact EDCOR at 1-888-498-8265, Monday through Friday between 8:00am - 8:00pm ET, and a representative will be happy to assist you.